Conservative Voice was founded with the following Principles of Fiscal Conservativism.
The Conservative Voice believes in:
- Smaller government with minimal state intervention
- Individual rights and equality for all Canadian citizens
- Individuals to provide for themselves, their families and their dependents, while recognizing government must respond to those who require assistance and compassion
- A free and competitive economy
- Lower taxes for small business
Additionally, Donations from corporations are elegible expenditures as our goal is to promote, persuade, educate and lobby on their behalf for right of centre fiscal policy.